Hungry Girl here! If you're looking for tasty new ways to get your daily serving of Metamucil, you've come to the right place. Grab that classic Metamucil Sugar Free Orange Smooth goodness, and check out these eight guilt-free creations that are simple ways to add the much-needed fiber to your daily wellness routine...
- Blend up a berry-orange slushie! In a blender, combine 1 cup of frozen strawberries, 1 cup water, and 2 tsp. Metamucil. Blend until uniform, and sip your way to satisfaction...
- Take yogurt to the next level. Protein + fiber = one filling snack! Stir 2 tsp. Metamucil into a single-serve container of fat-free plain Greek yogurt, and enjoy... Bonus points if you top it off with fresh fruit! Tip: Remember to up your H2O and drink 8 oz. of water with this recipe.
- Whip up this spin on the Arnold Palmer. Iced tea tastes so much better with sweet orange flavor! Mix 2 tsp. of Metamucil into 8 oz. of unsweetened iced tea, and prepare to be wowed. Bonus tip: Garnish with an orange wedge!
- Batter up! Break out your favorite muffin recipe, and infuse it with extra fiber! Check out Metamucil's recipe for Morning Meta – High Fiber Blueberry Muffins. So much yum...
- Creamsicle-inspired milkshake, anyone? Combine the orange goodness of Metamucil with creamy vanilla flavor. Just blend up a combo of light vanilla ice cream, 8 oz. of fat-free milk, a teaspoon or two of Metamucil, and some crushed ice. Mmmmmm!
- Dip it good... Fruit is more fun when it's paired with an orange-spiked dessert dip. Just sprinkle 1 tsp. Metamucil over 1/2 cup light whipped topping (the kind that comes in a tub), and mix well for a dreamy dessert dip you'll flip over. Excellent with fresh strawberries and apple slices! Make sure to enjoy this dessert with an 8 oz. glass of water.
- Spritzer time! This may soon become your signature drink... It's THAT good. In a glass full of ice, stir up 3/4 cup club soda, 1/4 cup cranberry juice, and 1 tsp. Metamucil. Fruity, fizzy perfection!
- Pump up your protein shake. Our go-to blended protein drink combines protein powder, fat-free Greek yogurt, frozen mixed berries (slightly thawed), 8 oz. of water and lots of crushed ice. One to two teaspoons of Metamucil adds sweet citrus flavor and a filling fiber boost!
Recipes brought to you by Hungry Girl. Hungry Girl is a proud partner of Metamucil.
For more guilt-free recipes, plus food finds, tips & tricks, and more, sign up for free daily emails at hungry-girl.com!